Our The cost of Peru Trip 8 Days 7 nights
• Tour Package to Cusco and Machu Picchu. Arrange your tour
• We Offer a Price Guarantee for Peru Travel Packages.
• Top Testimonials, Safety, and Comfort.
Day 1: Arrive –Lima
Arrive to Jorge Chavez International Airport (LIM) in Lima. We will co-ordinate your airport transfer with your arrival time. We include hotel the 4 Star Ramada Jarvis Lima Airport hotel to simplify you arrival, allow you a good nights sleep and facilitate your return to the airport in the morning. Free day
Day 2 : Lima & Paracas
Begin your tour from Lima in the morning, then we drive to the Paracas Wildlife Reserve for our boat ride to the Ballestas Islands, inhabited by boobies, pelicans, sea lions, penguins, flamingos, whales, and many other sea mammals and sea life. The Paracas peninsula is located 235 kilometers from Lima and is the most important coastal formation of Peru. Come discover a natural paradise where the desert sands revel treasure of ancient civilization's and unbelievable natural beauty equal to the Galapagos Islands. Accommodation is in Paracas.Day4 : Paracas Lima
Day 3 Nazca Paracas
Early morning start for our drive to Ica. After lunch and free time in Ica, we will take our afternoon 45-minute flight over the mysterious Nazca Markings. You will get the opportunity to view from plane the amazing Nazca Lines, spread across the dry plains of this desert. These lines are one of the greatest mysteries of this planet. These gigantic figures of stylized animals and geometric drawings are only visible from the air, they where made presumably by the ancient Nazcas. Accommodation in Lima.
Day4–Fly to Cuzco, City Tour
Upon arrival in Cuzco we will meet you and transfer you to you chosen hotel. For some travelers this could be the Casa San Blas, Midori, Casa Andina or similar hotels and for luxury travelers the fabulous Monasterio Hotel, Aranwa, or the Casa Cartagena Hotel, subject to space of course.
Later in the day you will enjoy a Cuzco City Tour visiting the Inca fortress of Sacsayhuaman plus the 3 other smaller Inca ruins close to Cuzco, the Cuzco cathedral in the main square and the most important temple of the Inca Empire, the Coricancha, the Inca Temple of the Sun. Cusco is lovely city to wander around and you should take time to do this when not being guided.
Day6 – Sacred Valley
Full day tour of the Sacred Valley including the spectacular Inca ruin at Ollantaytambo and the world famous bustling artisan market at Pisac. Lunch is included today at a hotel in Urubamba.
Day7 – Machu Picchu
Vistadome Train to Machu Picchu and 1 hour 35 minute guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The tour will include visits to the Caretakers Hut, the Temple of the Sun, the Royal Tomb, the Three Windowed Temple, the main quarry and Intihuatana (the sundial). Overnight near Machu Picchu.
Day8 – Depart
Free morning in Cusco, afternoon flight to Lima and connect to your onward flights home.
• Share Tour on the Sacred Valley.
• Shared tours of Machu Picchu (max group size 15 people).
• Full Cusco Tourist Ticket (Boleta General BTG).
• Entrance and shuttle bus tickets to Machu Picchu (1 days).
• Vistadome Train return tickets (or similar service).
• 2/3 Star entry level accommodations in our recommended hotels.
•• All breakfasts.
• Lunch on the Sacred Valley tour.
• All airport transfers.
• We quote most domestic and inter-country flights according to your specific program as prices vary a lot according to seasonal demand. We may be able to get special prices / discounts at some times and can pass these savings on to you. Your travel consultant will advise you and provide the flight costs with your tour program.
• Choice of own accommodation
• Choice of extra tours
Breakfasts are generally included, plus some lunches and dinners in accordance with the type of tour you choose. We like to leave people to choose where to eat in the evenings as there is a large range of great places.
Trek prices are not stated on this website due to forever changing government and park fee prices. Please email us for more information.