Our Bird Watching Machupicchu 5 Days 4nights
Gallito de las Rocas
Visits: Cusco &Machu Picchu
• Tour Package to Cusco and Machu Picchu. Arrange your tour
• We Offer a Price Guarantee for Peru Travel Packages.
• Top Testimonials, Safety, and Comfort.
Day 1 – Arrive – Lima
Arrive to Jorge Chavez International Airport (LIM) in Lima. We will co-ordinate your airport transfer with your arrival time.
The City of Cusco was the most important city in the Inca Empire, and was a city of vast wealth, with incredible buildings, beautiful palaces and gold lined temples. In the afternoon we will collect you from your hotel, and take you for a tour of Cusco and the surrounding areas. The tour includes visits to the Inca sites of Tambomachay, Q’enko, Sacsayhuaman, Koricancha and Cusco Cathedral.
Included today at a hotel in Cusco.
Day 2 – Sacred Valley
Tour of the Sacred Valley including the spectacular Inca ruin at Ollantaytambo and the world famous bustling artisan market at Pisac. Lunch is included today at a hotel in Urubamba.
Day 3 – Machu Picchu
Vistadome Train to Machu Picchu and 1 hour 35 minute guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The tour will include visits to the Caretakers Hut, the Temple of the Sun, the Royal Tomb, the Three Windowed Temple, the main quarry and Intihuatana (the sundial). Overnight near Machu Picchu. Afternoon birding near to town Aguas Calientes
Day 4 – Machu Picchu – Mandor
Today you will have a day to visit Mandor waterfall, this is your opportunity to explore orchid, nature and bird like andean cock of the rock, jay, parrot , tanager in the way to waterfall In the afternoon you will take the Vistadome Train back to Ollantaytambo where we will collect you and transfer you directly to your hotel in the Andean City of Cusco.
Day 5 – Depart - Lima
Free morning in Cusco, afternoon flight to Lima and connect to your onward flights home.
• Share Tour on the Sacred Valley.
•Shared tours of Machu Picchu, Cusco and Colca Cañon (max group size 15 people).
• Full Cusco Tourist Ticket (Boleta General BTG).
• Entrance and shuttle bus tickets to Machu Picchu (2 days).
• Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain (subject to availability).
• Vistadome Train return tickets (or similar service).
• First Class Tourist bus from Cusco to Puno, including tourist stops at Andahuaylillas, Temple of Wiracocha, La Raya & Pukara. Lunch included at La Raya.
• 2/3 Star entry level accommodations in our recommended hotels.
• All breakfasts.
• Lunch on the Sacred Valley tour.
• Lunch on Colca Cañon.
• All airport transfers.
• We quote most domestic and inter-country flights according to your specific program as prices vary a lot according to seasonal demand. We may be able to get special prices / discounts at some times and can pass these savings on to you. Your travel consultant will advise you and provide the flight costs with your tour program.
• Choice of own accommodation
• Choice of extra tours
Breakfasts are generally included, plus some lunches and dinners in accordance with the type of tour you choose. We like to leave people to choose where to eat in the evenings as there is a large range of great places.
Trek prices are not stated on this website due to forever changing government and park fee prices. Please email us for more information